Avure Hot Isostatic Presses (HIP) are recognized for extreme safety, high reliability, and exceptional efficiency.
Our products are built on a history of industry leadership, dating back to the early 1960s when we developed the first commercial hot isostatic press. Today, Avure’s technological innovations have expanded HIP processing parameters to encompass greater pressures, higher temperatures and growing capacities. From research and small-volume HIPpresses to the world’s largest HIP production systems, Avure can design, build and install a HIP press to meet virtually any requirement.
Avure Hot Isostatic Press Design Advantages:
- Wire wound and prestressed pressure vessels and frames that provide maximum safety, extreme longevity, low weight, and reduced installation costs.
- Standard pressures from 1035 to 3100 bar (15,000 to 45,000 psi) are available. Additionally, other pressure vessel designs can be supplied to meet individual processing requirements.
- A wide range of advanced furnace designs featuring a variety of styles, hot zone materials, rapid cooling technology, and advanced temperature measurement techniques.
- All designs offer reliable temperature uniformity. Operating temperatures from 500 to 2200°C (900-3990 °F) are available.
- Workzone diameters from 75mm (2.9”) to 2 meters (78”) are available. Avure is now technically capable of producing pressure vessels up to 3m (118”) in diameter.
- State-of-the-art controls with process-specific software, data acquisition/report generation, cycle recipe generation/storage and remote access for service assistance.
- User interface with graphic views for process visualization.
Download our free whitepaper, “Today’s HIPs: Fast, Precise, Cost-Efficient”